– Teams of 5 for the Men, 4 for the Women, a tandem, and a solo division. This year we are adding a ‘Girl Power’ division for our ladies that want to ride the same loop as our mens team. Get 5 ladies together, and conquer the same 120+ mile loop the men do!
– Riders are NOT required to be from the same USAC team, but must wear the same jerseys in order to distinguish themselves from other teams.
– Teams will start with 4 minute gaps. The slower teams starting first and the faster teams starting last. This will allow all teams to finish close to the same time.
– Overall winners will be judged by the fastest time of their team.
– There will be 5 checkpoints throughout the route. All riders are required to meet each checkpoint (these will be a punch card style check-in). Failure to meet a checkpoint will result in a 10 minute time penalties. If teams miss more than 2 checkpoints, they will be disqualified from the results.
-This race is to be self supported. No outside support is allowed except under penalty of disqualification. In a pinch, teams may share goods in the spirit of sportsmanship.
– The route will allow for places to replenish supplies (gas stations).